Sunday, November 23, 2008

Something New

Allright, so to a few I must apologize. For i let you down. My plan was to have it so that you can get on your blog and be able to chat with others with them being on as well. Well i couldn't do that. Way over my head. So right now to the left there is a chat, granted you will be logged on as guest something, but if you go to their website you should be able to make a username so that when you log on again it'll be whatever your username is. But i put this here so that those who want to chat can get on my website and well chat! I will be looking around to upgrade this to something newer, and better hopefully. But as of now enjoy the ability to talk with one another. I will be logged onto the chat whenever i'm on.

1 comment:

Robert said...

It's a tad graphic heavy...