Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Inside the Noah

Tomorrow it begins.

Tomorrow I shall feel it once again.

The hardwood floor.

The bumps of gameball.

The stench of my socks.

I can't wait.....


You see tomorrow is the first basketball game of the season. Now normally this isn't that big of a deal. But for me it is. I am a senior, this is it. The last first game. Also, i'm playing with all my buddies and that makes me even more excited. It's been awhile scince i've played on an official team, so i'm nervous..

I'm Scared to play.


That's right, that hit you. I just typed that. You just read that. I'm scared. I want to be the best at what I do, i don't wanna screw up. I want to make points, i don't wanna air ball. I'm scared i won't anticipate and I'm scared I'll suck.  You see i know i'm a decent player, that is known. But for some strange reason i'm so freakin nervous for the game tomorrow. I guess it's because i don't want to let anyone down.

So tomorrow when i pull my shorts on my legs, and when i lace my shoes up. I'll be nervous. When jump ball happens i'll be nervous. While i'm warming up i'll be nervous. No matter what time i'll be nervous. But i'm confident we shall when. I'm confident.....




Oh gosh what if i forget my shoes!

1 comment:

Robert said...

Noah your a good basketball player. You have nothing to be nervous about.